BOTC's Youth Scholarship Program
- The Burlington Obedience Training Club will expect a Junior Handler to
complete whatever class or seminar the scholarship was granted for.
- Age requirement is 10 to 17 years.
- Applicant may request an oral interview in lieu of the written essay
- The scholarship will be granted to an applicant who has applied for a
seminar or class that is appropriate to his/her needs and level of
- Applicant need not be a BOTC member nor is the applicant obligated to
- A monetary limit of $100 per applicant per year will be honored.
- The application will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee in a timely
manner and all applicants will be notified of the status of their request.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an application.
The Scholarship Committee will make its recommendation to the BOTC Board of Directors. The successful applicant will be
notified in writing following the Board meeting.